An exciting opportunity to earn a high income with the freedom of working from home.
- hiddenWork from home and set your own hours
- hiddenEarn 50% commission on all sales
- hiddenRealistically achieve £100k+ annual earnings
- hiddenFull training provided and streamlined systems
We are looking for experienced Sales Professionals from the data industry, or email marketing sector, or related business environments to become ‘affiliates’ (full, or part time agents) and manage their own business within the support framework we’ve perfected.
We want people that can ‘hit the ground running’ in the new year. Data sales people and account managers frustrated at writing great business and seeing all the profit go to the company. We hired someone recently who was earning just 3% commission on data sales. Now he splits the profit 50/50.
The Affiliates are responsible for converting interest from prospects and clients through to negotiating the final deal. Traditional prospecting techniques coupled with Linked-In activity and other forms of social marketing generate tens of enquiries every week and the conversion rate to orders is extremely high. 40% of these orders will become regular repeat business so commissions to Affiliates grow month on month.
This role will be attractive to people that have sold data, or email marketing campaigns. You may even be currently working with/for another data supplier. In which case double your income by taking a bigger slice of the cake and become independent. Work from home gaining huge life balance and turn an ordinary salary with some commission into a £100K a year opportunity.
Non-data sales people. Sure. The learning curve will be a little longer as you have some industry knowledge to gain, but once that’s done there isn’t that much to it. People need data, it’s that simple!
You must have experience of up-selling to clients and this will drive commissions even higher.
You will liaise daily with the Sales Director, who will provide training and on-going support. Day to day activity is a nice mix of traditional prospecting (with guidance), telephone and email negotiations. Sales cycle time is short, usually less than two weeks and the sale isn’t hard, so very few ‘difficult communications’.
Essential Responsibilities of our Sales Professional:
– Direct customer interaction, as well as work closely with sales, marketing and operations personnel
– Key component of the sales process is acting in the role of expert at listening to the needs of the customer and transforming this into a solution
– Key responsibilities in the sales process include:
– Generate prospects
– Quantify and qualify the needs and scope
– Confirm the assumptions and the strategic direction
– Explore multiple options
– Focus and prioritize based on need, potential impact, readiness, budget, timing
– Form the recommendation with input from Sales, Marketing, and Operations:
– Define phases, activities, deliverables, and intended outcomes
– Back with rationale, data, compelling reasons to pursue
– Paint the picture in the language of the customer
– Prepare and package solution for presentation to the customer in whatever form makes the most sense
– Tell a story and align the solution with the client’s needs
– Be creative about it, and ensure our solution stands out for the right reasons
Knowledge and Experience Required by our Sales Professional:
– 8 to 10+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the data, or email marketing, or related sectors.
– Must be able to show a track record of successful selling and a desire to expand beyond the comfort of a salaried life. The benefits of self-imposed independence are clear, greater time flexibility, work and home life balance and much greater income potential. But working self-employed from a home base must also suit you if it is to be sustainable. Having said that we provide lots of opportunity for face to face meetings and sessions in our offices to keep you in touch with the wider customer and internal audience.
– You must understand the entire sales process
– Have an understanding of modern marketing techniques
– Be used to using a CRM as a sales aid
Skills and Abilities Required by our Sales Professional:
– Strong internal and external communication skills, verbal and written
– Ability to communicate at project and senior levels
We want you to feel confident in explaining our products and services, as if they are your own. Your dedicated affiliate manager is here to answer any queries and will offer support and guidance throughout the whole process.
Our award winning data supply products
Oracle – Over 40 million consumers with standard profiling ability
Oracle Live – Data exports cleaned in real-time for quality and compliance
Lifestyle – Over 12 million consumers with more insight for profiling
Lifestyle Premium – Additional insight
from credit referencing agencies
Optick Consumer – Over 12 million email records for opted-in consumers
Optick Consumer Premium – Perfect for multi-channel marketing
Optick Business – Over 1 million email records for opted-in businesses
Optick Business Premium – Perfect for multi-channel marketing
Insight – Our main business database with over 4 million contacts
Insight Premium – The top contacts within the UK’s top 20 thousand companies
Tech Insight – Companies using specific software or hardware
Public Insight – Contacts in local and central government, NHS and GP surgeries
Education Insight – Contacts in schools, colleges and universities
Next step: If you are interested in becoming an affiliate, speak to your UK Datahouse representative who will be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as start setting up your affiliate platform area.
1.) Complete Affiliate Application
2.) Complete Mutual Non-disclosure Agreement
3.) Complete Affiliate Platform Setup
The whole process should take no longer than 48 hours and we’ve summarised the three main steps here. When our Affiliate Agreement goes live, you’ll be able to login, start requesting services and track your order progress and commissions.